The seasons are changing and so too should your skincare! Autumn is upon us and it’s time to get your skin ready for the colder months. Autumn is a cool, dry month in Australia, which means it’s time to get some hydration into that beautiful face of yours. The main issue most of us face in the cooler months is coarse dehydrated skin, and the best remedy for this is to moisturise, protect and prepare! So we’ve come up with five simple skincare tips to keep your skin looking fab throughout the cooler months.
1. Use a moisturising cleanser – Do this every morning to keep your skin hydrated all day. We love Ayurda’s Cucumber and Basil Cleansing Milk ($69.95) for a gentle cleanser that will remove impurities and even out skin tone.
2. Moisturise daily – A regular moisturising regime is necessary in the colder months to help keep your skin in check. While you may not need to moisturise this regularly in summer, as the weather starts to cool down it’s important to give your skin the hydration it needs to keep it from prematurely ageing. Try Beetox Manuka Honey & Bee Venom Moisturiser ($78.00).
3. Mask it – Trick your skin into thinking it’s warm outside and give it that summer time glow with a face mask. We’re obsessed with Tata Harper’s Resurfacing Mask ($63.25) for an instant solution for dull skin!
4. Protect with SPF – That sun might be hiding but it’s still damaging, so always use at least one SPF product in your daily skincare routine to keep harsh rays far away. We love Alpha-H Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 30+ ($46.95).
5. Scrub-a-dub-dub – Weekly exfoliation is always a necessity, but during the colder months try to use a gentler product – you want to keep that moisture in! Try DERMAdoctor’s microdermabrasion + multiacid chemical peel ($86.25).
Here at Lulu and Lipstick, we stock a variety of fabulous skin care products that will keep you glowing all year round.
Have a great week lovelies! Love Lulu xx
Join the world of Lulu and Lipstick for exclusive discounts, beauty around the world, celebrity trends, new releases and giveaways.
Enter your email below to redeem this special treat.